DermoProf Skincare (Pty) Ltd Website and Online Store Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of DermoProf Skincare (Pty) Ltd’s website including it’s online store, located at www.dermoprof.co.za.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use DermoProf Skincare if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person that logs onto this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client and to fulfil the client’s order in accordance with and subject to the prevailing law of South Africa. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
2.Unless otherwise stated, DermoProf Skincare (Pty) Ltd and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on DermoProf Skincare. All intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may not:
- Republish material from DermoProf Skincare withour prior written consent
- Sell material belonging to DermoProf Skincare
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from DermoProf Skincare
- Redistribute content from DermoProf Skincare
3.The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
(a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves
(b) the organization does not have any negative records with us;
(c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of DermoProf Skincare (Pty) Ltd; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way deceptive;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to DermoProf Skincare (Pty) Ltd. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of DermoProf Skincare (Pty) Ltd’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
- Our company does not guarantee any results from your purchase of our products on this website and you do accept that skin responses to products vary from person to person.
- Our company does not offer refunds or money back guarantees.
- Our company uses a third party courier company to deliver orders/products. We do not accept responsibility for any delays in delivery nor for incorrect/incomplete address details provided by the customer.
7.This site allows you to browse, select and purchase products, subject to these terms and conditions.
8.Your access to and use of this site, including your order of products through this site, is subject to these terms and conditions.
9.You may order Products by selecting and submitting your order through this site in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Any order placed through this site for a product is an offer by you to purchase the particular product for the price notified including the delivery charges at the time you place the order.
11.We may ask you to provide additional details or require you to confirm your details to enable us to process any orders placed through this site.
12.You agree to provide us with current, complete and accurate details when asked to do so by this site.
- You are not permitted to purchase any items for resale to a third party or for trade purposes..
- We will only deliver products ordered through this site to a location where we provide delivery services within South Africa.
- You agree that we will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused to your property suffered by you in connection with the delivery of your products to the delivery address.
16.You agree to comply with certain delivery requirements specified below:
- If there is nobody to receive your order at the delivery address provided or if we cannot access the delivery address, then our nominated courier company will endeavour to contact you or you may contact us to arrange for delivery at a different time and we may charge you an additional delivery fee for that delivery.
17.You acknowledge and agree that any person at the delivery address who receives the order is authorised by you to receive your order.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information on the website are provided, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.